2011年6月7日 星期二

Final Exam

 Ya~~! I've almost finished all of the final exam~ I am free right now!! (The sentences above aren't related to the journal) Fine. Let's talk about the English Final. I feel worried and uneasy about my final though I've tried my best to describe poetic elements in "Paul Revere's Ride" in the essay question. It's difficult to determine the form of the poem, though I think that it's a ballad. Since it focuses on only one event- Paul Revere rode on the horse, passed the towns, and warned people that the British was coming. Actually, I don't think I'm confident about any questions, since there may be "special surprises" whenever we feel confident about any questions. If the teacher had said as he was passing out the exams, "Don't worry, this exam is very easy," depends on his attitude, I would have 50 percent wanted to kill him. Since he may just wish students to be relaxed, or he really thinks it's piece of cake at his position. However, I would likely or not to kill him, and my standard to "kill" him isn't like those murders, it's dislike, unlike cruel, ruthless murders.

1 則留言: