2011年5月31日 星期二

Independent Reading Project Reflection

  Through the experience of making my reading project, I somehow understand how difficult is an author writes a Newberry honor book and how hard is to make a fantastic quadrama. I do prefer this independent reading project since we can select our favorite book, although it really spends me a lot of time to design and make the project. Yes, a lot of time. At the beginning, I thought about making a creative model because it will be interesting if it is 3D. However, I'm not an artist. I can barely build the base of the quadrama, which looks like a church. I paint every background by scenes that related to the person's savvy and try to draw "active" characters. It is definitely a great learning lesson that enlightens my creativity. I learn a new ability to do something that I never thought I could accomplish before, and I know that I should take art classes. After finishing the project, I feel that the exercise is worthwhile because I can preserve the model forever. (if there is no earthquake or accident) The project is also a beautiful memory that represents how I spend my life in PAS. I think this is a really great project, but I suggest that we can make some projects that hang on the ceiling. We can even compete with each other whether which one can stay longer. Anyhow, instead of making a project, I would rather like to play games. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言